Departamento de inglés
Miembros del Departamento
- Sofía Aguilar
- Berta Briz Segura
- Mª Teresa Callau Barrio
- Margarita Liguerre
- Jesús López Casao
- Nuria Mendoza
- Mª José Moure
- Mª Carmen Pueyo Bergua (Jefa Departamento)
- Pilar Sanvicente
Mínimos y criterios de evaluación
2017-2018 MÍNIMOS Y CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN BACHILLERATO ESO INGLÉS
Tamaño: 49,9 kB. Descargas: 310.
Errors and mistakes
Tamaño: 44,5 kB. Descargas: 2137.
Tamaño: 38,5 kB. Descargas: 1375.
Words and expressions
Tamaño: 47,0 kB. Descargas: 1901.
Intercambio con Kortrijk, Bélgica
- Intercambio con Kortrijk (curso 2008-09)
- Proyecto Comenius: [email protected] EU (cursos 2009-10 /2010-11): Webpage
- Intercambio con Kortrijk (curso 2011-12): Visita a Kortrijk 19-26 Octubre 2011-Visita a Zaragoza Abril 2012
- Intercambio con Kortrijk (curso 2012-13): Visita a Kortrijk Octubre 2012- Visita a Zaragoza Abril 2013
- Intercambio con Kortrijk (curso 2013-14): Visita a Kortrijk Octubre 2013- Visita a Zaragoza abril 2014
- Intercambio con Kortrijk (curso 2014-15): Visita a Kortrijk Octubre 2014- Visita a Zaragoza abril 2015
- Intercambio con Kortrijk (curso 2015-16): Visita a Kortrijk Octubre 2015- Visita a Zaragoza abril 2016
Intercambio con Silvolde, Holanda
- Cursos 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12: Proyecto “Water Management in Holland and Spain”.
- Curso 2012-13: Proyecto “Communication”.
Intercambio con Rottweil
- Página web con fotografías del intercambio de 1º de Bachillerato con alumnos de Rottweil (Alemania), en el curso 2003/04.
Intercambio con Torregrotta, Sicilia
- Curso 2007-08.
ACTIVIDADES COMPLEMENTARIAS 2016-2017
- La Editorial Burlington nos ofreció la posibilidad de tener unas sesiones de cultura inglesa a cargo de un profesor nativo para el alumnado de 2º ESO.
Mark visited us on 13th December to give our 2º ESO students a culture class about UK. The students learnt lots of interesting facts about the English speaking world.
Magic English Teacher
Teatro en inglés
PRACTISE YOUR ENGLISH (explanations and exercises online)
Grammar and vocabulary
- Learn English British Council Learn and practise grammar and vocabulary through explanations, activities and games.
- English Hilfen: Grammar & vocabulary: explanations exercises and tests
- Nonstopenglish.com: Grammar and vocabulary games & exercises
- Tower of English: An index of links for learning English
- The English Pond: Listening, grammar, vocabulary, useful expressions
- English Learner: Grammar, vocabulary and reading exercises
- ESL FIS: Grammar notes
- Inglés Mundial : vocabulary different levels.
- ESL Cafe: In the “STUFF FOR STUDENTS” section you can find grammar lessons, idioms, phrasal verbs, quizzes, slang, etc
- Agenda web Grammar exercises, different levels.
- ESL FIS: Reading Exercises
- Agenda web Reading comprehension exercises in different levels.
- Listen and read American English
- Focus English: Everyday conversations to listen to and read
- ELLO Videos lessons come with captions, quiz and transcript.
- News in levels News from all around the world in different levels: you practice reading and listening skills.
- Real English Video lessons for students: watch and listen to real people on the street.
- Learn English British Council Variety of audio and video materials.
- Agenda web Listening comprehension exercises in different levels.
- BBC Learning English: Pronunciation -old page Practise and learn about English pronunciation.
- BBC Learning English: Pronunciation -new page Practise and learn about English pronunciation.
- English Club Lessons and resources to improve your pronunciation.
- 5 minute English Pronunciation lessons.
- American English pronunciation
LEARN AND ENJOY
Here you have access to different BBC Radio stations. You can listen to live broadcasts, download podcasts, write your comments, etc
Teenage magazine. Read about celebs (Ne-Yo, Miley Cyrus, McFly, etc., interviews, etc.
Access to information and activities on different school subjects
Games, video clips and activities for homework and revision
Read, watch and listen. You can improve your English and learn about or revise other school subjects
Listen and play games while you learn to spell English words
Video clips where young people talk about their creative work in fashion, art and design, music, dance, films, and writing. Games, downloads, etc.)
A girls’ magazine. Video clips.
Radio programmes for children.
Read about food, health, consumer advice, gardening, parenting, etc.
Everything about food and cooking: recipes, chefs’ blogs, glossary, etc.
The BBC children’s programme. It contains all the children programmes’ characters, plus games, songs, rhymes and stories. These will help you with your pronunciation, intonation and comprehension.
- ESL Partyland: Interactive quizzes, forums, interactive lessons
BBC Learning English
Lots of resources to learn English: reading, listening, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, games, quizzes, forum, etc.
- How to
How to communicate in everyday situations. Audio clips with transcripts.
Practise and learn about English pronunciation.
British Council Learn English
A general index which will direct you to the right section, according to your objectives.
You can play a game, print some activities to do, listen to a song, read and listen to a story, practise your writing, find lots more activities.
- Audio downloads
You can listen to stories, articles and poems (with transcripts) or download them.
- Test your level
You can test yourself and find out how good you are at listening, reading, English grammar and vocabulary.
This page directs you to others where you can develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
- Grammar & vocabulary practice
This page offers grammar and vocabulary practice, including games and quizzes.
- Fun stuff
Games, cartoons and much more.
Here you can find cartoons, games and trivia, including proverbs and quotes.
Here you’ll find a long list of links covering a wide variety of topics.
- Project Britain
- Listening to stories
- Help to revise different subjects
- Help with homework
- British history and ancient civilizations
Formerly Children’s Express. A teenage newspaper written by teenagers, now including video and audio clips. Its library includes easy to understand articles on a wide variety of topics.
Facts about the world, the USA, people, customs, words, science, Maths & money, sports… plus cool stuff, games & quizzes, maps, news… plus homework centre. (US)
Tons of information on how things work, under labels such as adventure, animals, cars, communication, computers, electronics, entertainment, food, geography, health, history, home & garden, money, people, science, etc. Videos.
Lots of information on lots of topics. All web pages created by students like you.
Read information about different countries.
Neuroscience for kids.
Neuroscience made easy.
A page to improve your reading comprehension and learn how to keep healthy and get some advice.
English Stuff ESL
A blog full of new materials and links to different resources.
- ESL Games
Interactive grammar games
Videos with transcripts. Good for developing your comprehension of spoken English. Some very funny ones.
- English Language Listening Lab Online
Native speakers from different places talk about different subjects.
- This I believe
A National Public Radio (an American radio station) programme. Listen to different people reading their essays aloud as you read them yourself.
IT news (computers, videogames, gadgets, …)
Online news service providing breaking UK and world news, sport, entertainment and business stories.
- BBC News
One of the top news providers on the web. News reports are supplemented with audio and video coverage.
- Belfast Telegraph
Leading Northern Ireland’s newspaper.
- Daily Express
Conservative middle-market tabloid.
- Daily Mail
Tabloid, similar to Daily Express.
- Daily Star
Right-wing tabloid specialising in pictures of underdressed models.
- Daily Telegraph
Well written conservative broadsheet.
- The Economist
In-depth coverage of political and economic events throughout the world.
UK political and parliamentary news, interviews, analysis, comment, blogs and podcasts.
- Evening Standard
Evening newspaper brought to you by the publishers of the Daily Mail. Complete London entertainment guide.
- Financial Times
One of the world’s leading business and politics newspapers with a global outlook.
Left of centre top quality daily.
- The Independent
Daily liberal broadsheet with a wide international coverage.
British television news site serving as portal for ITV News, IRN, Channel 4 News, and 5 News.
Literary and political magazine, devoted to promoting liberalism across the globe.
Free ads newspaper.
Tabloid, traditionally supportive of the Labour party.
- Morning Star
“Daily paper of the left”. Formerly the newspaper of the Communist Party.
- New Left Review
London based journal covering politics, economics, and culture of a contemporary non-conformism.
- New Statesman
Witty leftwing political magazine.
- News of the World
Sunday version of the Sun.
UK news aggregator that allows you to search the latest news headlines by category or keyword.
- The Observer
UK oldest Sunday newspaper, now linked with the Guardian.
- Press Gazette
UK journalism news.
- Private Eye
British top satirical magazine. Also runs gossip and investigative material.
- Prospect Magazine
Covers political and cultural debates.
- Red Pepper
Magazine of the green and radical left.
World’s largest news agency.
- The Scotsman
Edinburgh-based highly regarded daily.
- Sky News
Rupert Murdoch’s UK news channel.
- Socialist Worker
Socialist Party’s newspaper.
Quality conservative weekly.
British magazine publishing a range of dissident views.
- The Stage
Newspaper providing theatre and broadcasting news.
- The Sun
Rupert Murdoch’s tabloid known for its sensational headlines and pictures of topless girls.
- Sunday People
News from the celebrity land.
- The First Post
Daily online news magazine.
Slightly conservative, the oldest British national daily.
Newspaper for the British black community.
- Western Mail
Major Welsh newspaper.